Scalable, state-of-the-art infrastructure for ‘all under one roof’ production.
Kala Jyothi has three manufacturing sites specialised for each business vertical. Each facility is equipped to handle high volume production seamlessly and deliver the product to the customer within challenging timelines.
Apart from dedicated machinery for diverse production demands, our specialised services forming the backbone of our production operations are available at every manufacturing site.
Product development & Pre-press
- Armed with software tools, digital printing and prototyping machines, our product development team works together with client partners on hours of briefing sessions, innovation trials, proofing and mock-up samples till the product is tried, tested and approved for its aesthetic appeal and functionality.
- Centralized team of technically trained experts and modern software to manage pre-media for diverse requirements of our range of businesses.
- Strict adherence to colour management standards for printing presses and to produce colour contract GMG-Epson proofs within stringent tolerances.
- All manufacturing units are connected to pre-press division through dedicated optic fibre lines to ensure fast and secure data transfer.
- Fully equipped quality check labs and a dedicated QC team at each manufacturing unit check and perform stringent tests on raw material and also on finished goods before being dispatched to the customer.
- A team of trained and qualified experts perform well documented checks for various operations during the entire manufacturing process.
- All quality control checks are documented and records maintained within ERP system for internal assessment as well as for incident management.
Engineering and Maintenance
- Preventive maintenance protocols are strictly adhered to enhance the quality performance of the equipment and also boost productivity.
- In-house team of experienced and qualified mechanical, electrical and IT engineers are available 24×7 to ensure maximum production uptime.
Warehousing & Logistics
- Large warehouse facilities, dedicated for raw material and finished goods with ERP enabled processes to manage storage and movement of goods.
- Dedicated fleet of vehicles ensure efficient 24×7 deliveries directly to customers and connections to nodal points for air cargo, railway stations and major sea ports.
- Be it domestic orders or complex logistics to be managed for export orders, our agile logistics team will always ensure accurate and on-time procedural work and documentation.
- Hyderabad being centrally located, export order shipments can be connected efficiently, be it western or eastern major Indian sea ports.